Do your young artists take regular classes on OUTSCHOOL?
The application for community ambassadors is once again open.
Here is the information below:
Outschool Ambassador Info
·We’re looking for parents, guardians, grandparents, aunts, and uncles who want to be a part of our ambassador for the Outschool community. Each day new families join the Outschool community, and we think that who would be better to welcome them into the Outschool community than you, fellow Outschool users! Do you remember when you landed on the Outschool platform and the questions you had? Our community of ambassadors can help new families get settled into the community by encouraging community members to come together, share our stories, and help each other grow.What is an Outschool Ambassador?An Outschool Ambassador is a dedicated member of our parent community. You are someone who loves to help others. You provide quick and helpful answers to questions, and you make people feel welcome in the community, allowing them to open up and share. You are honest and respectful, giving feedback in a way that is constructive and kind.What is required?
- We’re looking for parents who KNOW Outschool. Your kids take classes with on Outschool regularly, and you are aware of the ins and outs of the registration process and more!
- We’re looking for parents who want to share their input with Outschool. You will have the opportunity to regularly share feedback with Outschool to help us make the community better.
- We’re looking for parents who already share Outschool with their friends, family, and neighbors or who are willing to share. Don’t worry; we won’t have you handing out fliers about Outschool. We’re more focused on your willingness to be a parent voice for Outschool when the opportunity arises.
- For this round of ambassadors, we’re looking for parents who hang out on Facebook regularly. Being a parent ambassador means being part of some of the conversations in Outschool Online Learning Community, housed on Facebook.
Why should I be an Ambassador?
- As an Ambassador, you’ll get insider access to new initiatives and developments at Outschool.
- We’ll come together in a private community for ambassadors to communicate with each other and with Outschool staff.
- Swag! 😎
I’m interested! Now what? Please fill out this questionnaire! We have a limited number of Ambassador spots, and knowing who you are and why you’re interested will help us determine if it’s a good match.Our only requirements are (1) at least one of your learners has attended at least one Outschool class in the past three months, and (2) your family is planning to continue using Outschool. A third requirement is that you love Outschool! If you’ve read this far, we already assumed that you do. 😊If that’s you, let us know more about yourself here. Please apply by November 20, 2020.Thank you so much. We hope to hear from you soon!